If you receive this message then it means that your number or email was already used to register with Margin Markets.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can follow the steps to creating a new password here.
You should note that you are only allowed to open one My account. You can open additional trading accounts and access other products and services in My Margin Markets.
You can reset your password in 3 simple steps:
- Enter your Margin Markets ID or email
- Enter Code
- Enter new password.
Please make sure that you keep your password in a safe place and do not disclose it to any third parties.
Once you become a verified client, you will have access to all of Margin Markets products and services. Verify your profile by uploading clear color copies (mobile photo or a scan) of the following documents:
1. Proof of identity – passport, national identity card or driving license
(if your identification document also states your correct residential address, then an additional proof of address document may not be required.)
2. Proof of address – bank/card statement or utility bill. Examples of documents which can be provided are:
- Water/gas/electric/internet/telephone bill.
- Residency certificate or tenancy contract.
- Bronze: € 1000
- Silver: € 2500
- Gold: € 5000
- Platinum : € 10000
- Diamond : € 25000
- Titanium : € 50000
Margin Markets offers a variety of payment methods including credit and debit cards, e-Wallets, Bank Wire transfers and local payment solutions.
You should note that we do not accept cash deposits.
You can find full details on your transactions in My Margin Markets by following the steps below.
- Go to ‘Transaction History’.
- Find the relevant transaction.
- Click on the transaction ID number.
- Go to the ‘Accounts Overview’ section from within My Margin Markets .
- Click on the arrow next to the ‘Deposit’ button on the account you wish to change the password for and select ‘Change trading password’.
- Click ‘Next’ and enter the PIN sent via email or SMS to the relevant fields.
- Create your new password and click ‘Submit’.